Become a TFOC (Task Force Operations Commander)
The TFOC System
The Fleet operations within SRS are controlled by the TFOCs and the CFOPS, the Task Force Operations Commanders and the Chief of Fleet Operations. Anyone can be a TFOC and to do so follow the following procedures.
Form team, save combat log to our update site.
1. Anyone in any SRS Armada fleet may lead an event.
2. There must be at least two members of any SRS Armada fleet in the team (this will be checked).
3. The team leader, henceforth known as the TFOC (Task Force Operations Commander) must run the SCM Combat Log Parser for all events, whether parsed or not. You can download the SCM from here:
Make sure to set your SCM Parser preferences to 360 sec, this will ensure you can get as big a log as possible including space and ground on combined missions.
4. When you have finished the event, simply analyse the log as normal and then from the COMBAT MENU, choose SAVE COMBAT. Save the combat log to any location you can find later. Make sure you save the combat with the name of the mission, e,g, HSE.log.
5. Login to your Google account, e.g. Hotmail, google mail, Gmail etc and click the following link to take you to the SRS Google Drive (this is our cloud account).
6. Upload the log you saved to this google drive folder
7. If you want to ensure that your team members receive the optional bonuses, e.g. flying the right kind of ship, then upload a notepad with the names of those who qualify for the bonuses and save it with the same file name as the combat log. If one of your team members is new to the fleet please make a note of this otherwise the MRP system will reject his score.
You will have uploaded two files, if it was HSE (Hive Space Elite) you should have uploaded HSE.log and HSE.txt, the combat log and the notepad text file.
Your scores will then be calculated as soon as possible and uploaded to the leaderboard.
You may run any event you like, any queue, any mission. If it's a TFO please make a note of that on your notepad text file as they give you extra points.
This sounds like a lot of work but it's really not and it only takes seconds to do.
So, if you are playing outside UK game time this is your way to ensure you receive MRP for the events you run and have a fighting chance of winning some of the great prizes we have lined up for next year.
NOTE: The SRS Armada Fleet member who submits the most events by the end of 2019 will receive a substantial prize.
Chief of Fleet Operations
The CFOPS role is exactly the same as the TFOCs role but takes it much further. The CFOPS will be in charge of the MRP calculations sheet, will organise the events, update the leaderboard and has full access rights to the machinery behind the MRP system. The CFOPS role is very specialised, training can be given to the right candidate if you wish to be considered for the role.